Add Your Virtual Event Listings to the ArtsBoston Calendar
The ArtsBoston Calendar is Greater Boston’s most comprehensive arts calendar, and the best resource to discover the arts virtually with online and live streaming events. We’ve put together a helpful guide on how to add your virtual event listings to the ArtsBoston Calendar.
How to add your Virtual / Live Streaming Event or Class
- Sign up for a free account.
- Click Add a new event.
- Enter event information according to our event listing style guide.
- For ongoing events that occur every day over a range of dates, only one listing is necessary (it will be displayed on the calendar every day between the start date and end date). If the event recurs every week on the same day and time, enter the start and end date as the first day it occurs. You’ll also need to enter the time for each event in the ongoing series. If your listing is available on-demand like an online exhibition or a youtube video, set the time for your listing at 12:00 am – 11:55 pm.
- For the primary category of the event, select Online/Streaming and then any subsequent categories like “Art,” “Opera,” “Theatre,” etc.
- For the Ticketing URL include the link to access events (Instagram Live, Zoom, YouTube live, etc.)
- For the venue use the drop-down menu and select Online/Virtual Space
- When all the fields are filled out, and you’ve uploaded a photo, click the “Submit Event.” The listing is now live on the calendar.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org